Do you know someone who is suffering with neck or back pain? During the week of December 11-December 14, our Woodbury office is hosting our Patient Appreciation Week Canned Food Drive at our clinic. Help those affected by hunger in Minnesota this holiday season by donating 5 canned food items to receive complimentary exam and x-rays. All canned food will be donated to the Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf (CCEFS) in Woodbury, MN.
Already a patient? Bring in a canned food item or leave us a google or yelp review for tickets to be entered in to win some great prizes! Earn one ticket for every canned food item and three tickets for a review on google or yelp! We would love your feedback!
Learn more about CCEFS:
Did you know, one in ten Minnesota households are affected by hunger? The CCEFS provides nutritious food and personal care items to people in our community while fighting to eliminate hunger. The following items are needed most;
- Proteins: canned meat (tuna, ham, or chicken), beef stew, chili, peanut butter, canned or dried beans, Boost/Ensure
- Fruits and vegetables: 100% fruit juice, canned fruits and vegetables, jam and jelly, fruit preserves, spaghetti sauce
- Complete meals: pasta, boxed meals, instant potatoes, hearty soups
- Items corresponding to special diets: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, low sugar or sugar-free, low sodium, etc.
- Staple foods: sugar, flours, coffee, oils (olive, coconut, palm, corn, canola, etc)
- Garden produce that has been washed
- Infant formula, baby food, and diapers (especially size 5, 6, and pull-ups)
- Items specific to particular ethnic groups
- Personal hygiene products: shampoo, deodorant, soap, diapers, toilet paper, feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Cleaning supplies: laundry detergent, dish detergent, paper towels, kitchen and bathroom cleaners
See CCEFS website for more details, http://ccefs.org.
Have questions regarding Patient Appreciation Week or how chiropractic care can help you with pain relief? Call 651-207-6182 or visit Cornerstone Chiropractic at 8470 City Centre Drive, Suite D, Woodbury, MN 55125. Give thanks by giving back this holiday season!